Monday, October 20

Still in China

I was thinking all day that this trip is not going as I'd planned and I'm not learning fast enough, and I feel so alone out here.

Then I walked back to campus and the friends I made here welcomed me back with open arms! lol I felt like "Wow stupid! You have friends right here trying to help you along!" They talk to me all the time mixing their small english skills and explaining their meaning in simple Chinese, I realized that there isn't much more that I want. ...well...maybe money....but besides that lol

There is a saying that I learned in class 在家靠父母,出门靠朋友。which means at home depend on your parents, outside depend on your friends. And I think my friends are awesome. I don't really want to go to Shanghai next semester.

No comments:

 
Clicky Web Analytics